Making Stainless Steel lo

T > I built my dog (well, actually my wife) a feeding station out of bird's eye T > maple and walnut. Even my 16 year old son said it was beautiful, and he T > doesn't like anything.
Does he wear all black a lot? <g>
T > The stainless steel bowls look pretty crummy in there. Any ideas for makin
T > them look more like brass (the hinges are brass)? I don't think SS can be T > plated, but maybe there is a tinted lacquer or something?
Possibility would be to look for brass or copper bowls in a kitchen department or store.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Not Quites: Dyslexic's version of Scrabble.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971