<<<<Making a Large Grill>>>>

I belong to a swim club and we have a grill made out of some kind of thinner cinder block. It is falling a part. I need to make something for the new season. It is about 2 foot wide and about 8 to 10 feet long. They have grates that they throw on top. I just can't come up with something that would look a bit better to replace it. I'm usually good at creating things but I just can get any creative ideas. I looked on line hoping to find something already done.

Reply to
Fred

what is falling apart ? the grates or the cement?

Reply to
longshot

Two suggestions.

Consider using expanded metal grating, preferably stainless Post the question on alt.food.barbecue

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Did you have a question?

Reply to