<<<>>>

I belong to a swim club and we have a grill made out of some kind of thinner cinder block. It is falling a part. I need to make something for the new season. It is about 2 foot wide and about 8 to 10 feet long. They have grates that they throw on top. I just can't come up with something that would look a bit better to replace it. I'm usually good at creating things but I just can get any creative ideas. I looked on line hoping to find something already done.
what is falling apart ? the grates or the cement?
This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm

Two suggestions.
Consider using expanded metal grating, preferably stainless Post the question on alt.food.barbecue
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:41:40 -0700, Fred wrote:

Did you have a question?
Linux Registered User #327951