making a frame for a Kenmore 721.67909601 microwave

I have a Kenmore 721.67909601 measuring 14.125" x 22.75. I want to buy a frame to accommodate this microwave, but no one sells one. I was thinking of making one from a GE profile frame which is longer, but shorter and has an arch on the top. The microwave is set in a corner with the right side next to the oven and the left side covered by the cabinet. What do you think is the best cut I should make to trim the old frame down to size. Should I cut it vertically in the center, to get symmetry on the arch, or should I cut it vertically on the right side about two inches from the edge since that the left side is most visible.

It's not clear what you are trying to do? If you want to install a regular microwave as an under the cabinet microwave then the best soluton is to just bag it and buy the under the cabinet version. The prices have come down on these now. Otherwise most people build a microwave shelf whenthey are trying to do this. Modifying an old mount is not worth the trouble. They are pretty heavy and having one fall will be a real pain.

14.125 x 22.75 x ???.???. Most microwaves I have seen are three- dimensions, not two...Maybe you hare putting up a picture of a Uwave,
The microwave is set inside a kitchen cabinet and has a cover frame to cover the opening.

It's not clear to me at all what you are trying to do. Perhaps some pictures and a better explanation. Define "frame".
this is a frame
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-8169572-WHITE-FRAME-Microwave-Ovens-Kenmore-/320679806801?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8889030491685896925

A frame is like a picture frame made to hide the mounting of the microwave to the cabinet..

Thats the front of the door. I see the 2 holes for the handle on it. What's wrong with the one your microwave has now?

The OP doesn't seem to be capable of explaining thigs very well!!!