Makers of mortise entry sets?

I want to replace the mortise entry set in our front door. The cutouts appear to conform to ANSI A115.1, so modern products should fit.
Google searches produce many hits on "Emtek" and "Baldwin". Their online catalogs suggest they have products that ->look OK.
Can anybody offer comments on these two makers? Pointers to other makers?
Are these products usually packaged for homeowner installation (hand-holding instructions, etc)?
Do they usually come with lock cylinders, or is that a separate purchase?
These things aren't sold in places like Home Depot; where do I find them, other than online?
--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN snipped-for-privacy@visi.com

Any commercial hardware supplier handles mortise locks. Look in the yellow pages under hardware / commercial.
Corbin/Russwin Schlage Yale Falcon
See if these folks have a store in your area; http://www.idnacme.com /
In wrote:

Commercial seems to be the operative word here; looking through their online offerings, none of these guys have anything that would properly go on the front door of my house.
--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN snipped-for-privacy@visi.com

Baldwin is a very good supplier. Go to a place called a 'hardware store' if you want to find 'hardware'. They will be able to answer your questions also. A good one local to me is "Crown City Hardware" (they have a web presence at http://www.crowncityhardware.com ). Give them a call and they will likely answer a lot of your questions over the phone. They do carry Baldwin locks, among others. Since they do mail order they won't mind if you are not local.
Dimitri