Make this group Moderated?

I have a very jealous gal in my lap right now named Sandy. She adopted me after my roommate died and left her all alone. She's only six but will let anyone who knocks on the door know they will be eaten if only I would chop them up into little bits small enough for her tiny mouth. Sandy is a Rotthuahua, actually a Red Chihuahua who thinks she's a Rottweiler. When the intruder comes in and sits down, Sandy jumps in their lap and demands attention. When my other roommate's psychotic Beagle comes to me for attention, Sandy will get in the face of the three times bigger gal and tell her "Back off bitch, he's mine!" Females are funny creatures. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Well if that happened some of the posts would be less revealing of the inner thoughts of males. Men can be some purrty interesting creatures. I even like studying some of their personalities here. Even the flame wars often have *something* to take away (not in that regard, & I don't really like them, but...).

Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

All men are pigs and will pounce on any women on Usenet. Hey baby, what are you wearing? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

See what I mean? I just adore some of the men here.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thank you for sharing.

Reply to
Ed

Thank you for sharing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

talking about control is a real powder keg around here.

Reply to
Hench

Actually, since you misquoted me. I must admit that I have great respect and admiration for some of the fine and well skilled people who post here. I get big smiles from the common sense answers people provide. And, some of the comics here give me the giggles.

Thank you for sharing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Nonsense. Some groups are patently female dominated. Rec.food.cooking is a huge newsgroup and populated fairly equally by both men and women, but woe to the lad who thinks he can talk down to women with impunity in that group.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Be wary of women, they run in packs. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

talking about control is a real powder keg around here.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Make my example more personal.

We happen to both be on the same highway. It is two lanes in each direction and the right lane is clogged with slow moving trucks doing

15~20 under the speed limit. I am in the passing lane doing the same speed just because I can.

Maybe I lead a small life and I feel important or whatever. You happen to be behind me. After 20 miles we both get off at the same exit and we happen to be going to the same place. We get out of our vehicles and you ask me what was I thinking holding you and everyone else up. I tell you (with your same response) "You chose to be on the same road as me. You didn't have to do that so it really is your problem..."

Reply to
George

Which, of course, has little to do with the fact that you still need counseling (grin)

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Dean Hoffman

Reply to