Make this group Moderated?

Page 1 of 4
Wouldn't this be a better group if it was moderated? Has anyone ever considered that?
MiniM wrote:

Please send me a formal request along with the mandatory $50 processing fee.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
Wouldn't this be a better group if it was moderated? Has anyone ever considered that?
On 04/11/2013 12:11 PM, MiniM wrote:

http://www.doityourself.com/forum/
Jon

Yep, but they sobered up in a couple of days. I find it interesting that even the ones that have suggested the need to be moderated have decided it wasn't worth the time or effort to actually go through the process.
On 4/11/13 3:28 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Sometimes seemingly unrelated things can be connected for a purpose. There was a show called Connections hosted by James Burke. A bit here: http://tinyurl.com/339yakq Burke would start the show sitting in a sports car, for example. Then he's show the odd things that came together to make the car possible. A perfume spray bottle works a bit like a carburetor in a car.
On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:35:40 -0500, Dean Hoffman

I watched every episode of Connections and the perfume bottle is the one I remember the most. Great show.
If carburetion equals a spray bottle. What is limited slip positraction rear differential? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
It's more interesting if the discussions take weird turns. Sometimes seemingly unrelated things can be connected for a purpose. There was a show called Connections hosted by James Burke. A bit here: http://tinyurl.com/339yakq Burke would start the show sitting in a sports car, for example. Then he's show the odd things that came together to make the car possible. A perfume spray bottle works a bit like a carburetor in a car.
On 4/13/13 7:59 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/cz9hlek http://tinyurl.com/cuuwdxq
On 2013-04-14, Dean Hoffman <""> wrote:

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 08:59:17 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Ever follow an attractive woman?
Ever eat buttered toast? With cinnamon? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .

Ever follow an attractive woman?
On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:24:45 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Uh, no, not while I was following...
Yes, it's now moderated. I'm the moderater. Your off topic post has been delated. Please refrain from doing that again or you will be booted for good.....
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:47:28 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

Nice. Now lets talk GUNS and let the fun begin <g> !!

Take yer best shot
On 04/11/2013 03:48 PM, ChairMan wrote:

Bad puns are a little off target, don't you think?
Jon

only if you don't use good control
On 4/12/2013 12:05 AM, ChairMan wrote:

talking about control is a real powder keg around here.
Watch the flame war start! That will be a blast. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .

talking about control is a real powder keg around here.