Major Winter Storm kills thousands of people in Eastern USA

On the Eastern part of the US, at exactly 9:49 pm, EST Winter officially began. During that one minute, over 8 feet of snow fell. It came down so fast that thousands of people were crushed to their death. Buildings collapsed, and entire cities were wiped away.

In the Central time zone, this same thing occurred at exactly 10:49 pm.

This proves it's REALLY WINTER.

At 11:49 the MST time zone will probably experience the same thing, that's just a little over a half hour from now.... GET YOUR SNOW BLOWER PREPARED.

This is almost as bad as the Summer Solstice, when millions of Bar-B-Que grills fell from the sky, setting fires everywhere, burning down entire cities and killing thousands.

I was lucky during the 2015 Summer Solstice, I had a grilled bratwurst fall right into my mouth, complete with mustard.

Reply to
Paintedcow

And you almost choked and survived. I have clear sky here, chance of snow or rain at 10% tonight. Temp. -11C. Pressure 992.5 mB at the moment.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

8C here in Toronto right now, going to be a green Christmas.
Reply to
FrozenNorth

The snow was terrible last night, between 9:49 and 1AM, but it's

4:15AM now and it's 51^ outside in Baltimore. 61 expected later today.

I was shivering last night while I shoveled the snow.

Reply to
Micky

And likely a green January too - here in Waterloo.

Reply to
clare