Major house renovation

I want to do a major renovation in my home. Here is what I want to do, but I am not sure which to do first.
1. Replace the air conditioning 2. Replace all the plumbing in the whole house 3. Replace all the electrical in the whole house 4. Replace all the doors and windows 5. Replace all the floors, including the covering, deck, and joists 6. Replace the toilet paper holders 7. Replace all the insulation in the whole house 8. Replace the septic tank and well 9. Replace the basement floor 10. Replace the sump pump. 11. Replace the entire heating system 12. Replace all the siding, eaves, soffits, etc. 13. Replace the entire porch 14. Replace the garage 15. Replace the lawn, trees, and other plants in the yard 16. Replace the fence 17. Replace all the furniture and appliances 18. Replace computers and other electronics 19. Replace all the light fixtures including the bulbs 20. Replace the telephone 21. Replace the kitchen counter and cabinets 22. Replace all sinks, tubs and toilets 23. Replace the gas pipes 24. Replace the entire roof. shingles, boards, trusses, etc. 25. Replace all the interior and exterior walls including the studs, plaster, siding, mouldings, etc. 26. Replace the entire foundation
I hope I got this in the right order. Please let me know.
By the way, I plan to tell the builder to use the old doorbell, that works fine, and I am trying to save some money.
start with the porch light
randy

Just get a D9 Caterpillar bulldozer and save yourself on the inventory of items. :-)
-- Take care,
Mark & Mary Ann Weiss
VIDEO PRODUCTION FILM SCANNING DVD MASTERING AUDIO RESTORATION Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm Business sites at: www.dv-clips.com www.mwcomms.com www.adventuresinanimemusic.com -
There's a recall on the D9. Might want to see if you can still get the old, reliable, Ryobi, but make sure it has the nebulizer retrofit. Otherwise it's not worth a damn, but you probably knew that. Sorry.

Scratch #20 off your list and you might save a fortune...
Check with your local building permit and tax assessment authorities. A total demolition and rebuild may cost considerably more in taxes and fees than a remodel. The difference between the two vary by location and your inspector's atitude.