Maintenance-Free Tires ? Filling Tires ?

I have a number of old things sitting around that need tires but are not worth the expense/trouble/work involved. Has anyone here any experience with filling tires? I was wondering how portland cement might work as a tire fill or if there were other ideas for this? Thanks!
Might be difficult to fill evenly with cement, and tire wear would accelerate due to lack of "give" as you go over bumps. I got tired of filling my damn wheelbarrow tires, so just went with the solid high density foam tires HD sells for standard wheelbarrows... .

Call one or two commercial tire oudtlets in your area. Ask if they foam fill tires. If they don't, they should know who does in your area.

costs more than the tire.
By the way, there is no foam involved. They are filled with two part self curing urethane.

You might want to try:- http://www.airfreetires.com /
They carry tires for most types of wheeled vehicles.
I have been using them, with great success, on various bicycles, for more than 3 years.
--
Lewis.