mahogany door

Our front door is solid red mahogany and the finish is looking weathered. I don't know what the previous owners put on it, any suggestions on how to freshen it up? It is protected by a glass storm door, but it gets some sun (facing North), so UV is a concern.
Strip it and use marine poly.
m Ransley wrote:

I agree. Get the real stuff from a boating supply. It cost more, but last longer.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math