Maher: California Booming Because We Dont Care About Nonsense That Keeps Fox Up at Night

you've never touched a tit? figures

as long as it's with a gal with two left tits
On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:13:33 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Nah, You're a bottom. You wouldn't know what to do with a gal.

you really are obsessed with bottoms...is your husband mistreating you?
On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:22:19 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

<at least I know how to snip>

Wrong, as usual. Though we've come to expect that from you, Malformed.

You're lying again Malformed. We've come to expect nothing else from you. It's all lefties are capable of.

I enjoy your lies

in that case you keep making the case that you are a lefty
On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:08:41 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You're lying again, Malformed. It's obvious that it's all you're capable of doing.

You're lying again, Malformed.

imagine that. krwless lying again. Who wudda thunk!

imagine that. krwless lying again. Who wudda thunk!
On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:57:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You can repeat your lies, but they're still lies. OTOH, that is all you can do.

Point proven.

IKYABWAI? how droll, but how typical of you lightards

you don't need to keep proving my point. "how do you know when krwless is lying? when she turns on her computer"
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:06:01 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

An obvious illiterate, but that's only to be expected from a lefty.

IKWYABWAI and the same old lies are all that lefties can come up with. You keep proving me right, loser.

thanks for demonstrating that lightards have no sense of humor

yes, extreme right herr goebbels
On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:15:40 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Thanks for proving to the world that you're a lying lefty. It helps to know who one's talking to.

Again, you prove that you can't do anything but lie and repeat your lies, Malformed. It's good that you mark each post with the admission that you're a lying lefty.

yup, you define yourself with every limbaughnista post. keep it up...

keep trying herr goebbels
On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 10:49:11 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

up. People need to know.

Even more proof that you lefties are incapable of anything but lying and repeating lies. Keep it up. People need to know.

Pretty rare to find a Republican in California anymore. They are in shock over the fact that residents actually voted for higher taxes to fund education, infrastructure, parks, etc..
Democrats have been restrained by the governor from going on a spending spree with all the new revenue being generated from both the higher taxes and an improving economy. Geez, automobile manufacturing has even returned.