Maher: California Booming Because We Dont Care About Nonsense That Keeps Fox Up at Night

Page 3 of 4

you almost make me sound like a republican

I have no idea what you sound like but Republicans disgust me so you must sound disgusting. ^_^
TDD

thank you for calling krwless disgusting
On 10/22/2013 12:19 AM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

I didn't call "krwless" anything. I truly believe your mind is going and you should get Obamacare to help you with your mental problems. I really do feel sorry for you and think you should get psychiatric help. ^_^
TDD

hasn't seemed to work for you

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:58:05 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Both. Zero is zero.

which explains why you lie so much
On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:06:15 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

No, Malformed, I'm no lefty. That's in your union rules.

you're a fundie, it's in your church rules
On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:58:40 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You're lying, again, Malformed. Citation or retraction demanded. Of course you're too much of a chichenshit lefty to do either.

You've never provided proof of your claims, so you must be a master chickenshit
On Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:40:16 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You keep repeating yourself, so I'll answer the same dumb statement with the same response; I don't have to prove that you're a liar. You do it all by yourself. Constantly.

TRANSLATED: krwless is clueless with limbaugh to feed him his lines
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:24:51 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Keep lying, Malformed. We know it's all you're capable of doing. You are a lefty, after all.

so once again you can't get thru to stormfront.org for todays lies?
On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 12:53:00 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

So, once again you demonstrate that not only can't you do anything but lie, but that you're also stupid as shit. It good that you keep warning people.

still having trouble getting thru to stormfront.org herr goebbels? maybe you should get a better internet provider
On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 21:49:39 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Still having trouble with the truth and grammar, I see. Perhaps you should try repeating second grade, this time try a private school. Lefty Publik skools have completely failed you.

how's that work for you?
On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:13:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

How should I know? Your hands, your tits, Malformed.