Maher: California Booming Because We Dont Care About Nonsense That Keeps Fox Up at Night

I should have added name calling

thank you for repeatedly proving my point
On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 21:02:13 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

It is good that you admit your problem. Only eleven steps more to go, Malformed.

they didn't seem to work for you

Malcom,
Putting these idiots on ignore almost works. Except for you encouraging them.
What ever you think it is you are trying to do, a little reflection on your part should reveal the futility of the effort.
Please give it up.
Thanks,
--
Dan Espen

for someone that preaches so much, you don't seem to follow your own advice. You don't seem to be able to ignore the obvious off topic things you complain about If you did you would know Mal is a troll himself. jmo

Really? You see me posting a lot in OT threads?

How do you think that works? If I was ignoring OT threads I would somehow know that Malcom posts in OT threads?
Don't answer, killing thread.
--
Dan Espen

In wrote:

where else would you be preaching not to respond to the wingnuts?

Typical leftwingnut response. lalalalal I can't hear you!!!
Is this an on topic thread? Don't answer, rhetorical question
In

why is it the lefties always bitch, but can't control their own actions? do as I say, not as I do
don't answer,I already know why<eg>

You just defined a lefty; "I can run your life better than can you." It's not about anything but control of your life. If they can't control you, they whine until they do.

so the republicans in congress are lefties? LOL
On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 21:56:34 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Sadly, too many are, yes.
On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:14:58 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

State debt for California comes to $ 16 per person and the lone star state isn’t far behind with $ 11 per person. If you want to see real debt you n eed to look at the Chris Christie state with almost $ 32 per person.
On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 00:23:57 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Now look at unfunded liabilities.

Or a bankruptcy judge.

Sorta.

Who gives a rat's ass? When Pete Wilson (R) was governor, he screwed hourly workers outta their overtime and Grey Davis (D) re-instituted it. I was a Rep, then, but fsck Pete Wilson, the scurvy dirtbag, who hosed me in the ass and it was dem Grey who salved my aching patoot. I don't give a crap who is a what! When they start messin' with my paycheck, they can all rot in Hell!

It's a freakin' nightmare. I hope the West Coast breaks off into the sea clear up to Grand Junction, CO. Take AZ and most of Mexico, too.
I'm not anti Mexican. Hell, my two granddaughters are Mexican, but c'mon. What have they ever contributed? At least the Arabs gave us math, astronomy, etc. The Chinese gave us gunpowder and pasta. Mexicans and Indians (hindi) gave us what? Automobile? Flight? Computers? Other than tacos and phone support, name one thing.
"Heh-low ...my name iz Gee-reg! How may I help yew ver-ee mutch?" ;)
nb
On 10/04/2013 05:25 PM, notbob wrote:

Kama Sutra. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Do you really expect Malformed to present a logical argument? Any lefty?

I suppose Malcom expects to dance with two left feet. ^_^
TDD
On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 06:52:47 -0500, The Daring Dufas

...holding his two left tits in his two left hands.
On 10/18/2013 10:53 AM, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Is Malcom left brained or right brained but the opposite side of the brain controls the other side of the body so it could be confusing. ^_^
TDD