magnetron characteristics?

Is there some place to look up Microwave Magnetron Sharp 2M240G-A251 characteristics-size and is it 1250watt, 2450MHz type (i.e can it be replacement for Magnetron Sharp 2m237-a064 )?
This page may help you find the answer.
Google is your friend.
James
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=related:www.flatdb.com/cgi-bin/gbcbgidi.pl%3FMagnetron%26%26Part
Also, try this link...........
http://www.mainelectronics.com/mags.htm
James

This is Daniel from Main Electronic Supplies, I was searching the web trying to get some specs. on a magnetron in order to find a sub number in our stock. I was very pleased to see a reference to us in this form. We do try our best. Thanks James Daniel
great, Daniel !! Yes, your company name came up in a Google search when I was trying to help another user. The person who made the original post never commented again, so I hope that he got the information.
Some folks post questions here and either never come back to the forum, or never say thanks.
Good luck !!
James
finger to keyboard and composed:

Some will thank you personally via email. IMO that's possibly a better way to do it, unless there is something to add to the original post.
- Franc Zabkar

The answer is no, there is not some place. Like any part, you pick the magnetron you want to use based on the specs of the product and look at the datasheet of the replacement to see if it'll do the job.