Magnetic Vent Cover

http://www.cetsolar.com/ventcover.htm
Anyone using these? Should I cover the return air?

No, and no. Tom

Not using them but I do like to close off some of the vents in the bedrooms to save money/energy by only cooling the occupied parts of the house during the day. I know you're not supposed to close off too many vents though as you can create too much backpressure and burn out your blower motor.
I don't think you should cover the return, as I think that would stress the blower even more.