Maglite / Duracell Battery Interaction

Leak shmeak, for me Duracells last about as long as carbon-zinc batteries. Every few years I buy a set to remind myself why I never buy them. The best deal going around here is Ray-O-Vac from Menard's. I get about the same life out of Ray-O-Vac as I do Eveready, and I get 24 (sometimes 30) AA's for under ten bucks.

Reply to
clifto

I just went through a bunch of flashlights getting ready for winter and found that several Duracell's had leaked. All but one flashlight was a MagLite. I'm guessing that Duracell has a quality problem.

Boden

John?] wrote:

Reply to
boden