Magical Border

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:56:17 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote:

krw,
It has been said "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

finally someone understands what krow has been doing to himself. I was only helping him demonstrate his inner idiot
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:52:12 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You have just proven his, and my, point. He, krw, has been arguing with an idiot, you. Like taking candy from a baby.

From the krows standpoint, for me to be an idiot means by definition he assumes a position of superiority. But what superior person continually argues with someone he thinks is an idiot?
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:52:12 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

^^^^

Again, you show how stupid you really are. Keep it up, there is probably someone in the world who doesn't know it yet.

ah, so the crybaby krow can't take what he dishes out. LOL
On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:25:11 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

More lies from the newsgroup dunce.

ah, so the crybaby krow can't take what he dishes out. LOL
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:43:17 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Good Lord, you're stupid!

ah, so the crybaby krow can't take what he dishes out. LOL
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:34:00 -0600, Gordon Shumway

Again, "argument" implies that the other person has a position, which requires a brain. Malformed has no brain, as regularly demonstrated here.

and yet you can't stop trying, no matter what you call it, to win