Magic Jack and a power hub

Page 4 of 4

The forum messages are in descending chronological order.
I do understand that problems are much more common. Unfortunately, my solution was to sent it back.
It didn't cost too much for a test drive.

That is not a Magic Jack forum. You probably mean http://www.dslreports.com/forum/magicjack
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
Mark Lloyd wrote:

I meant what I wrote, "go to the MagicJack forum on dslreports.com." Yes, that involves clicking on Forums on the home page and then clicking on MagicJack under VOIP. Not much of a step for a stepper <g>.

You left out the hunting expedition (at each point in the above, you have to search for what you think is the proper link). It would be very easy (for someone like you, who knows) to provide the proper link.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
Mark Lloyd wrote:

You're right, I was in a hurry, and didn't give the full url. "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day, Teach him to fish . . ."
leroy

Thanks. A lot of people wouldn't be nice enough to apologize.
Good quotation, too.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Been running MJ on a powered USB hub since February. Call quality is fine and dependability seems OK. I used to have to unplug/plug in the MJ box to reset it every couple of days, but the latest software update seemed to have eased that. Sometimes when I haven't used it for a while, it takes maybe a second for the dial tone to start, which for the price, I can live with that.