Magic Chef Cook Stove Question

I have a Magic Chef stove (LP) and it has electronic oven setting and electronic ignition of the cook top along with the oven. When I turn the oven It will only go up to 350 degrees I can set it lower but not higher, I cant use the timed bake settings either. I t sounds like it could be something electrical . has anyone had this experience and if so is it something that I might be able to fix myself . I've fixed several appliances, but never a stove.

thanx bill

Reply to
Bill

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to
noone