Macerating toilet & septic

I've been considering putting in a basement bathroom which would use a macerating toilet, probably Saniflo.
However, I read on a website that macerating toilets should never be used with a septic system: that the chewing-up of the sewage makes it harder for the liquids & solids to separate in the septic tank, & increases the likelihood that solids will make it through to the drywells.
Before that, I thought it would speed the decomposition process, but now I'm wondering.
Could anyone familiar with the physics of septic systems comment on the use of masticating toilets with septic tanks?
Well, "masticating" is syn for "chewing". So, this post just simply cries out for someone to make fun of it.
I think if you throw out your son's dirty magazines, you'll have a lot less macerating in the house in any room.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Darryl wrote:

If your septic system is marginal, the extra toilet won't help, otherwise you will be fine