Lyptus hardwood floor installation

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know an installer near Itasca, Illinois for installing Weyerhaeuser's Lyptus VanGogh Strip Series Fire engineered hardwood floor in a new condo? It must be installed as a floating floor.
The wood is beautiful but it's hard to install and one professional installer I hired could not do it. The installation requires some special tools and tricks, not every professional installer can do it.
I would appreciate it very much if someone could recommend me an installer who has already done such installations.
Thank you very much in advance.
Min
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Maybe the mfgr has a list of qualified installers in your area?
Thanks Al, I contacted the manufacturer and their local sales manger a week ago and was promised to help me in finding a local installer, but so far they have not been able to help for a week. I need an installer urgently and cannot move in without the floor is finished. Thanks, Min
Al Bundy wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Eeewwwwe. Bit of a crunch ehhh?
Did you buy this stuff online at floormall.com? If so, did you check ther help resourses?
HAVE A QUESTION? Please Call: 888-WEB-FLOORS
There is also a live help line at:
http://www.floormall.com/hardwood/lyptus/lyptus_cezanne_strip_series/7126 75212/
At this moment you may see:
There are currently no supporters logged in. Please leave us your email address and any questions you have so that we may get back
Maybe weekdays it's better.