Lynx 455 closes and then reopens

This week I started having a problem with my garage door opener. When I close it, it hits the ground the same as it always did (a tad hard, honestly, but never was an issue until now) and then it goes back up. There is no debris or anything that would be in the way to cause it to be off, not even by 1/16".

momentum and two for travel. I cannot find any such adjustments. It's possible I have the lowest end one and these aren't available on it, but surely it has SOME kind of adjuster on it...? If there is, where is it? All that is on top appears to be the wiring to the motor. There is a small black box (sealed) on the rear of it, which has the wiring to both the wall-mounted open/close switch, and the ariel for the remote. As it is sealed, it looks like the box would need to be broken to get into it, so it seems unlikely that they would be there. The lights in the front come out easy enough, but there are no switches, knobs, or adjustments in there.
Any infomation would be appreciated.
Just bumping this to see if anyone might have any ideas...
Darkpaw wrote:

Well, I dont know your particular model. However, when my opener creates the same symptoms, it is always because the laser lights, one pointinting to another on either side of your garage door mounted on the floor. They must point directly at each other. Check this, most likely this is your problem.
It's a Lynx 455 (it's in the subject line). :) There is no light sensor setup on it.
Flipping back through this group, somebody mentioned this same problem with this same model. In that case, they said to check the relays. Unfortunately, they don't specify where. The external wiring is minimal on it, and the sealed box on the back of it doesn't have any relays in it (it's just the receiver for the remote).
Ideas?
avid_hiker wrote:

"I dont know your particular model"
This means I NEVER WORKED ON NOR OWNED YOUR MODEL!! No need to be rude.....tried to help is all.
:-)
Darkpaw wrote:

the lights