Luxury vinyl tiles

Anyone reading this have them? How do you like the flooring?

I'm looking at a click together LVT. Just wondered what others thought about the flooring. Seems like flooring has come a long ways since I last bought vinyl 15 years ago.

Reply to
Joel

Like you I wondered about all the hype but decided to try it in a basement bath. It was easy to work with and a "snap" to put on the floor. This was done about 6 months ago so can't really comment on how long it will last but still looks good now. Word of warning. Unlike old vinyl flooring, LVT should not be trapped under heavy objects like a bath vanity. Evidently LVT either expands and contracts a lot more than old vinyl or comes unclicked during movement if one side is held in place.

Reply to
NamPhong