luibriplate

It was recommended on this group to use lubriplate on the screw drive of my garage door opener. I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know where to purchase it? thanks

Reply to
til

wayne

If you can't find lubriplate, why not just buy screw drive garage door grease? Any big box store that sells Genie will have it. Last time I looked it was $3 per tiny tube at HD. Expensive, but going from store to store these days will be just as costly in gasoline.

Reply to
Jmagerl

Probably any good industrial supply house but you can find it here also

Lubriplate has been around for all of my life and it is a good white grease.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Have you looked at an auto parts store ?

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

My local ACE hardwares store sells a tube of white grease for about $2 ( probably a lifetime supply for most folks )

Reply to
Anonymous