luibriplate

It was recommended on this group to use lubriplate on the screw drive of my garage door opener. I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know where to purchase it? thanks
https://www.lubriplate.com/webstore /
til wrote:

My local ACE hardwares store sells a tube of white grease for about $2 ( probably a lifetime supply for most folks )

<rj>

If you can't find lubriplate, why not just buy screw drive garage door grease? Any big box store that sells Genie will have it. Last time I looked it was $3 per tiny tube at HD. Expensive, but going from store to store these days will be just as costly in gasoline.

Probably any good industrial supply house but you can find it here also http://www.sausagemaker.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID 6
Lubriplate has been around for all of my life and it is a good white grease.

my
Have you looked at an auto parts store ?