Lubrication for plumbing non-toxic?

Page 2 of 2
Sorry Mike some of us having little fun. Go to pool supply store must of them carry grease that is use on gaskets for water pumps and filters this should do the job!!
"mike" wrote in message
My kitchen faucet moves left/right via concentric cylinders. IIRC, they're brass. It's getting stiff and I want to lubricate it. What can I use that's non-toxic and harmless to the O-rings? Probably can't be water-soluble either.