Lubricant for Door Threshold Weatherstrip

About 18 months ago I put in a new Borg exterior steel door. A month ago or so the flexible vinyl(?) strip on the bottom of the door that meets the fixed plastic(?) bottom squeaks when you open and close the door. Kind of like the sound rubbing dry fingers over a dry balloon.
I tried both spray silicone and vegetable oil and the squeak returned shortly afterwards.
There have been no issues with the door closing, latches and locks becoming difficult or door edge/jamb gaps so I don't believe movement is a contributor.
Other suggestions?
No, I haven't tried WD40.

I use paste wax, like Johnson's.

do you have enough clearance to rub a bar of soap on the bottom of the door?
nate

Would you happen to know the brand name of that door? I have been looking for that kind of weather proofing for the bottom of my steel door without any luck in finding what I am looking for.
Thanks
Ron

Came from Lowes. Most likely their ReliaBilt brand.

Hmmm, wouldn't have thought of that one.

Armor All, Safe to use on vinyl.

Red Green wrote:

I have used saw wax to lubricate both metal and wood door frames/thresholds with very good results.
http://www.mytoolstore.com/relton/stickkut.html
TDD

Lots of good suggestions I never thought of. Glad I posted the Q.
Haven't tried anything yet but one that popped into my head was furniture polish maybe?