Lowes Web Site

Page 2 of 2

mcp6453 wrote:

I recall a problem long ago when they first made the changes, and it was slow as all hell. Now, it seems fine to me. I just jumped all around, checked prices, changed from tools to plumbing, to toilets, to lawn/garden. Seems fine, and my ISP even put speed restrictions on my connection. This is using Firefox, other browsers may be different. I just tried IE, slow and sloppy. Just now I went back and forth between Firefox and IE and IE sucked every time.