Lowering kitchen sink

My wife stands about 5' 3". When she washes dishes at the sink, this doesn't facilitate the correct angle for adequate penetration. If I arranged it to be a bit lower, I could obtain successful coitus time and time again with minimal effort.
Suggestions, short of breaking the bank? -- candeh

try tagging her when she is "loading" the dish washer. she will already be 1/2 way there..........very little effort involved. you will be done before the drying cycle starts.

The ability to multi-task would certainly be beneficial. Rather than lower the sink with great difficulty, make a ramp leading up to it. She will be at the top and you can adjust the ramp angle to suit your needs. Ed

and just over 200 pounds.

I didn't realize she was that popular still. You must've been a fan. -- candeh