Lowering kitchen sink

My wife stands about 5' 3". When she washes dishes at the sink, this doesn't facilitate the correct angle for adequate penetration. If I arranged it to be a bit lower, I could obtain successful coitus time and time again with minimal effort.

Suggestions, short of breaking the bank?

-- candeh

Reply to
candeh

try tagging her when she is "loading" the dish washer. she will already be 1/2 way there..........very little effort involved. you will be done before the drying cycle starts.

Reply to
Petro

The ability to multi-task would certainly be beneficial. Rather than lower the sink with great difficulty, make a ramp leading up to it. She will be at the top and you can adjust the ramp angle to suit your needs. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

and just over 200 pounds.

Reply to
Fake name goes here

I didn't realize she was that popular still. You must've been a fan.

-- candeh

Reply to
candeh