Lowe's Lousy Inventory

You are correct - I've been watching to see if jimmie would ever admit to his blunder. He is notorious for screwing up attributes. I suspect he does it on purpose to piss off people who say things he doesn't like, but it may simply be he is too simple to understand or too lazy to care. The message he attributed to you and responded to was not yours, but save yourself the aggravation of discussing it further - just think of the "wrestling a pig analogy"...

AL

Reply to
AL

salty

salty is not familiar with the technique I utilized to remove the attributes of certain posters while at the same time not removing their text. The technique is used for brevity in order to shorten the post while maintaining conciseness of expression.

salty, if you go back and look at the post in question you will observe how the attribute markers clearly identify the words you said as the words you said as well as how there is no attribute remaining for other words reposted you did not say.

I'm not arguing the point any further due to the fact you may be using a newsreader which uses indentations rather than actual attribute markers.

Reply to
Jim

but then you Elmo, being astute alert and capable were actually able to make the realization on your own. I really do not mind restating how I respect and admire you Elmo for the corrective action you by your own determination chose to pursue. unique, rather. hi Ann...

Reply to
Jim

Are you saying it is available in longer lengths? Crap, I just built a new house and it is 10' by 200'.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

you are forgiven because that is what Jesus would do in any language He so desired to speak.

Reply to
Jim

Take it to alt.christian.fuckheads.

Reply to
AZ Nomad
[...]

Then you are wrong. If you are going to delete any attribute, then delete them all, and simply respond to the anonymous text. But your argument that deleting some attributes while leaving other makes it more concise is bullshit. One line attributes do not represent a burden to the reader and it maintains the integrity of the thread. What you do is dishonest.

[...]

Due to the fact you are aware what you are doing is dishonest, but that's just the kind of guy you are, jimmie.

Reply to
AL

I prefer "stew". Everything contributes a little flavor to the entire dish, everything takes on a little flavor from the other ingredients, and things tend to keep some of their own character. Much more interesting than blenderizing everything to a homogeneous mush.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Well, the Book of Mormon is in 100 plus languages, so that's nothing new. We also have Spanish speaking congregations in the US. Wish they would teach American, instead of making the church cater to Spanish speakers.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Why do you even go to church? It's obvious you disagree with one of the core principles. Forget church, and join a white supremacist cult. Then you'll be among those who think just like you.

Reply to
salty

Oh, wow. I feel the urge to bear my testimony. Stand back everyone!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon