low wattage light bulbs

Mostly to light up portions of the house at night...
I don't want bright house, 5W - 9W fluorescent lights would be perfect, but it seems like everyone now wants to sell higher power CFs 20 - 25W - 30W.
Thanks, Brian

We use the 5's and 9's all day at work. Removal lamps in screw in ballasts. Your going to have to stop shopping at ACE or the box stores to find them.
google broken again? http://www.bulbco.com/compactplcf.html
I just saw plenty of them at Wal-Mart in packs of 2-3.