Low watt CFLs

I can not find any CFLs lower than 60 watts.
Is that some design limitation ?
Thanks.
Andy wrote:

Hi, But they are on smaller base. Won't fit into regular fixture.

My 7 watts were E27 base - sold as "ceiling fan" bulbs.
On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:48:21 -0800 (PST), Andy

I'm ASSuming you mean a 60 watt equivalent - and even there, you are way off. I had 40 watt equivalent (7 watt) CFLs before switching over to LED
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca writes:

I couldn't figure it out either.
I have some CFLs in my driveway lamp post. They look like 20 watt equivalent. They were not hard to find, right there in a supermarket. They use the small screw in base, but came with adapters that would have allowed me to put them in a standard size lamp.
Best thing I ever did, I was changing those damn driveway lamp bulbs (all 3 of them), at least once a year. It must be 4 or 5 years now, all 3 going strong.
--
Dan Espen