low voltage switches - does anyone make a 1-gang 12-contact switch?

Hi, I'm doing low-volatage wiring to control lighting. I've seen TouchPlate.com and the most switches they have for a single gang I think is 9. Does anyone make a 12-button assembly that will fit in a

1 gang box?
Reply to
wahzoo

It'll be awfully crowded, but you could drill your own 1-gang cover plate and use 12 miniature switches from an electronics supply.

Or...how about something like the "SHIFT" key on your computer keyboard. 1 switch would select which of 2 functions the other

6 switches would perform, giving 12 selections.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim