Low voltage lighting fixture

Hi, I saw some outdoor low voltage lighting at a local restaurant and I like to find out where I can buy the bulb socket so that I can do the same for my backyard. It seems to be for outdoor use and is rain- proof.
Here is a photo of the lighting fixture:
http://www.sopmedia.com/lighting/photo.jpg .
I think the wiring is just basic low voltage 12 or 14 gauge cables that can be found at HD.The bulb appears to be normal sized bulbs, but for low voltage.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

cable-supported weather-proof 110 socket to me. Used to be quite common at carnivals and used car lots, and for temporary lights in construction areas. I didn't think it was code-approved any more. Maybe if the string is on a GFCI, they still allow it.
I've never seen low-voltage glass bulbs with screw bases before, at least not that big.
-- aem sends...

Look up "festoon lighting" that is what is in the picture. They sell 12v A19 bulbs with edison bases for the RV crowd. Any real lamp outlet will have them, like bulbman.com (no affiliation) They also have them in colors and "S" style shapes.
Thanks for your tip. I went to the website but couldnt find it. Can some find the webpage for me?
Yes, I confirmed with the resturant that it is low voltage.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

making a 12v bulb that will fit a 110 socket, but what do I know.
-- aem sends...

On a 110 line, they're useful as photoflash bulbs if your reflexes are good enough to hit the shutter release button quickly enough.