Low Temp CFL

Anyone tried any low Temperature CFLs? I have two yard pole lights that I would like to try them in. If you have used them, how did they Work?
Al S
I have used standard CFL bulbs in my post lights. At -20F they take a while to get bright but they work ok.
---MIKE---

Plain ordinary CFL bulbs work fine outside for me, in weather down to around 0F. They light right away, though rather dimly, but in a few minutes ( 3-5) they are at full brightness. Some are outside 2 years now ( in enclosed fixtures, not in the rain) with no problems or failures yet.
--

Mike S.

"Al Schmidt" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
on 9/25/2007 6:46 AM Al Schmidt said the following:

They work fine outside all year. All my outside lights are CFLs, except for the motion detector flood lights.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY