Low spots in black top drive way

Any way to fix low spots in black top drive way that form puddles after rain ? In cold weather, of course these turn to ice.

I had one that was close to the edge and I just took a sledge hammer and made a slight depression to the edge so it would drain it worked fine. I used the sledge just tamping with the broad part right to left handle up. My wife thought I was nuts but next time it rained we didn't have a puddle.
Rich
Rich wrote:

Rich, I agree with your wife. I could not make a dent in my drive. Maybe you did it on a 90 or 100* F day?