Low Shower hot water preasure. Any ideas ?

Its just started happening and i HAVE NO IDEA WHY, I also noticed the shower is driping as well, might be something to do with it. I am going to ring a plumber to get it fixed, but would like some feedback to see what you guys think, pretty sure its out of my league to fix it though.

I can get full power On the cold water just fine, but when I turn the hot on inthe shower it has no power at all. I adjust the hotness of the shower now by turning the cold down.

I did a google and some have said it might be the hotwater line to the shower and its just gunked up with stuff and a clean out of the line is needed.

Thanks for any info.

Reply to
Obsidion

If it's a recent shower control (~20 years), it may have a pressure balance valve or anti-scald device. And that can be stuck.

So don't jump at any suggestions to clean/replace the Hot water lines.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Reply to