Low Output Pressure on Generac Pressure Washer

I have a 2300PSI Generac Pressure Washer powered by a 6 HP Tecumseh. The water coming out doesn't have much more pressure then a garden hose. I thought it was due to a dirty nozzle so I used the nozzle cleaner kit but that did not improve the pressure.
I'm wondering if there could be a problem with the spray gun or are there other places I should look for an obstruction?
What model do you have?
http://www.generac-portables.com/service_support/owner_manuals/search_results.cfm
Assuming you go through the checks in the manual, check to see if the pump is turning with the motor. If the key broke, the motor could spin free without turning the pump.
Or else call the number on the front page of the manual for someone who actually should know the answer.

1200-0
PipeDown wrote:

http://www.generac-portables.com/service_support/owner_manuals/search_results.cfm
Is this the first use of the season? Could water have frozen in it over winter? That would kill the pump.

Nozzle cleaner kit? try a different nozzle. Is garden hose putting 3-5 gpm, is screen inlet filter clean, is oil in the pump. Does water come out fast without nozzle, is motor working good-hard, , govenor kicks in.
m Ransley wrote:

Motor is working hard but water doesn't come out very fast with or without the nozzle. It may be a dirty screen inlet filter. Will check that tomorrow.
It was a problem last fall and I'm just getting around to working on it now.