Louisiana floodwaters -- remarkable video

_Woman, dog rescued from raging Louisiana floodwaters_

Reply to
Oren

Good save.

When I see some of these I wonder how may are people caught while trying to escape and how many are people too dumb to just stay home.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Can you be sure they were not at home cuz they were watching FOX News?

nb

Reply to
notbob

On 08/14/2016 12:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote: ...

Or to not just try to ford the stream instead of turning around...

Judging by the results around here where do know something of circumstances when they occur, I'd guess at _least_ 10:1 stupid:other

Heck, there were a bunch at Ft Hood just a month or so ago in a Hummer...drowned at least some of 'em; don't recall know if any managed to get out or not.

Reply to
dpb