Louisiana floodwaters -- remarkable video

_Woman, dog rescued from raging Louisiana floodwaters_
<http://video.foxnews.com/v/5082751457001/woman-dog-rescued-from-raging-louisiana-floodwaters/?playlist_id 1261890001#sp=show-clips> <https://tinyurl.com/jyhrcwv
On 8/14/2016 12:20 PM, Oren wrote:

Good save.
When I see some of these I wonder how may are people caught while trying to escape and how many are people too dumb to just stay home.

Can you be sure they were not at home cuz they were watching FOX News?
nb
On 08/14/2016 12:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote: ...

Or to not just try to ford the stream instead of turning around...
Judging by the results around here where do know something of circumstances when they occur, I'd guess at _least_ 10:1 stupid:other
Heck, there were a bunch at Ft Hood just a month or so ago in a Hummer...drowned at least some of 'em; don't recall know if any managed to get out or not.