Loose handle on a GE Profile TPX24PRBBWW side by side fridge.

How do you get the loose handle off to repair on a GE Profile TPX24PRBBWW s ide by side fridge. This model has the full length handles which are also y ellowing. The handles are loose, not sure if we pull it off from the outsi de or if there is something behind the weather strip inside the door?
On 7/25/2015 12:47 PM, snipped-for-privacy@bloomfield.org wrote:

This model has the full length handles which are also yellowing. The handles are loose, not sure if we pull it off from the outside or if there is something behind the weather strip inside the door?

From what I could tell on sears parts,
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/ge-refrigerator-parts/model-TPX24PRBBWW/0432/0165000/G9070017/00002.html
It looks like the top and bottom plastic comes off with a screw, and that uncovers the handle screws.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

yellowing. The handles are loose, not sure if we pull it off from the out side or if there is something behind the weather strip inside the door?
Yes, the trim strips come off (#6, #121)to expose the screws.