loose flagstone

I have an AZ flagstone porch with two loose stones. Is it advisable to use expoxy or some other adhesive to affix them or do I need to use mortar? (I'm afraid that the mortar will raise the stone above the surface-level).
thank you,
doug
I have an AZ flagstone porch with two loose stones. Is it advisable to use expoxy or some other adhesive to affix them or do I need to use mortar? (I'm afraid that the mortar will raise the stone above the surface-level).
thank you,
doug
old dirtbeard wrote:

You can find an adhesive made for just that. I has worked a couple of years so far for me.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
There was a recent "Ask This Old House" episode where this type of problem was addressed. Good old Roger Cook the landscaper, used adhesive.