loose flagstone

I have an AZ flagstone porch with two loose stones. Is it advisable to use expoxy or some other adhesive to affix them or do I need to use mortar? (I'm afraid that the mortar will raise the stone above the surface-level).

thank you,

doug

Reply to
old dirtbeard

I have an AZ flagstone porch with two loose stones. Is it advisable to use expoxy or some other adhesive to affix them or do I need to use mortar? (I'm afraid that the mortar will raise the stone above the surface-level).

thank you,

doug

Reply to
old dirtbeard

You can find an adhesive made for just that. I has worked a couple of years so far for me.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Reply to
Sir Topham Hatt