Loose deadbolt bezel

I have a Stanley, French door with an Arrow (?!) lockset and deadbolt. The deadbolt (DB) is loose and the bezel will turn but not tighten. On the interior side of the DB are two steel pins which are below the level of the brass colored bezel. I tried prying the interior side bezel as well as turning but nothing has changed. Are any of you familiar with this construction and how to correct it? The last time this happened I called a locksmith who repaired it while I was away. It can't be that hard but I'm lost. As always, TIA! Chuck

The
the
If it is the Arrow I am thinking of, the inside rose has a disk that turns when you turn the inside key and when you turn the key the screw holes will be exposed. A #1 Phillips can then be inserted in the holes to snug up the screws.
--
Roger Shoaf

Chuck - I can't figure out what you are talking about. Any chance you can point me to a picture? Put one on some website and post the link or find a good picture already on the web.
Joy