loose ceramic disk faucets

I made the move to lifetime ceramic disk faucets, but am concerned in the way there seems increasing sloppy play thru the handles and no apparent way to adjust. That is, at any given volume setting the handle can rattle up or down without moving the disk setting. Is this to be expected, or is it from rough handling, or is it adjustable somehow? It happens with 2 seperate handles, amd with a single mixer, such as american standard fairbury. Is there a web site that rates such things? Thanx
Add pictures here
βœ–
You can’t expect a commercial faucet performance from a residential faucet.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:33:13 PM UTC-10, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

But they are practically brand new and seem to get worse every day. Why is there no set screw or anything... are they just pressed together, and i should beat them back into tightness with a mallet?
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 11/27/2012 9:51 PM, dumbstruck wrote:

there seems increasing sloppy play thru the handles and no apparent way to adjust. That is, at any given volume setting the handle can rattle up or down without moving the disk setting. Is this to be expected, or is it from rough handling, or is it adjustable somehow? It happens with 2 seperate handles, amd with a single mixer, such as american standard fairbury. Is there a web site that rates such things? Thanx

The following advice was copied from a different thread but it is excellent advice and is worth repeating:
I would get a sixer of decent beer, probably "Dogfishhead 90 Minute IPA", and go golfing and see if it still bothered me enough when I got home to fuck with it instead of drinking more beer.
How long do you plan to live...?
Add pictures here
βœ–