looking to donate A/C unit

would anyone have some suggestions for donation places for a used but perfectly working A/C unit?

I know of faith farm, vietnam vets, any others ?

Reply to
Sherry Douglas

Habitat for Humanity runs a re-sell-it shop here.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

This place called "The Loading Dock" in Baltimore will take it. I'm reasonably sure that there are other similiar places.

Reply to
scott21230

Reply to
nospambob

Do you have a Christmas in April program in your area? Sometimes they will take them. If not, put an add in the local paper. Most of the time give-aways are free to list.

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

This is Turtle.

If they have Good Will industrys in your town they will take them. if it works , they will sell it in their stores.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE