looking to donate A/C unit

would anyone have some suggestions for donation places for a used but perfectly working A/C unit?
I know of faith farm, vietnam vets, any others ?

Habitat for Humanity runs a re-sell-it shop here.
This place called "The Loading Dock" in Baltimore will take it. I'm reasonably sure that there are other similiar places.
We recently joined a local Freecycle that is quite active. Search freecycle.org or *.com, don't recall which.
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:49:36 +0200, "Sherry Douglas"

Do you have a Christmas in April program in your area? Sometimes they will take them. If not, put an add in the local paper. Most of the time give-aways are free to list.
This is Turtle.
If they have Good Will industrys in your town they will take them. if it works , they will sell it in their stores.
TURTLE