Looking for Zebra print Linoleum

HELP - I need to replace the linoleum on my kitchen floor - it is in terrible condition and can no longer be patched. I love my white/cream and black bold Zebra print linoleum - had it installed three times - that is how much I love it. I haven't been able to find it in the last 20 years - have you seen it anywhere? I would consider vinyl or ceramic tile if it is a zebra print. Let me know if you know where I can find it - Thanks - Toby

Reply to
toby