looking for whole house water filter source

I have a whole house Omnifilter installed at point where well output enters building.
The cartridge is the 9.75x4.5" size.
Has anyone found a good online source offering best price?
franz fripplfrappl wrote:

It should be a standard whole house Omni filter available at Home Depot as Omni filters in 6 or 2 or 1.5 microns, fiber, string or carbon wrap. Also available at Lowes as Whirlpool same specifications.
--
Blattus Slafaly ف ٣ :) ⅞

franz fripplfrappl wrote:

Don't know about this filter, but I bought filters a couple of years ago from Need Plumbing Supplies, price was not only good but they arrived at my house faster than if I had called a plumber - less than a day ;)
Frank