Looking for users manual for older Sears/Craftsman lawn mower

It's from the early 1990's and the model number is 247.384260. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Reply to
bs0323

on 8/1/2009 9:32 AM (ET) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote the following:

I can't find a user manual. How about a parts list?

willshak

Reply to
Bob Spencer

Did you try this place? You also need the serial number. I found a Craftsman mower manual here.

Ulysses

I tried that site, put in the mod# and ser#, but unfortunately it say's the manual is "unavailable".

Thanks for your help - I really appreciate it :>)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Spencer