Looking for users manual for older Sears/Craftsman lawn mower

It's from the early 1990's and the model number is 247.384260. Thanks for any help you can provide.
on 8/1/2009 9:32 AM (ET) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote the following:

I can't find a user manual. How about a parts list? http://www.outdoordistributors.com/pdf/MTD/MTD-199_ (247.384260)_(1991).pdf
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Did you try this place? You also need the serial number. I found a Craftsman mower manual here.
http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/public/list.jsp
I tried that site, put in the mod# and ser#, but unfortunately it say's the manual is "unavailable".
Thanks for your help - I really appreciate it :>)
Bob