looking for tips on Teak repair/finish

I have a teak rifle stock that is soaked in oil and grease Does anyone know a good way to bring back the beauty to the wood without damaging it. tks dp
What makes you think it is teak , unless it is Japanese, Chinese. Teak boat decks are cleaned with a mild acid and oiled, teak trim is sanded and varnished. I would degrease it with alcohol and thinner then sand and oil or varnish. If it is an antique leave it alone till a pro looks at it. Walnut or Birch are common US gunstocks, never Teak.
who said it was american, the antique gun is russian

You may greatly affect any value it has by doing anything at all to it. In the world of antique furniture, you can turn $100,000 into $10,000 with an hour of cleaning effort.
That said, you can find lots of products specifically for cleaning and brightening teak at any marine supply store.
If it is antique don`t touch it till an antique gun dealer tells you what and how to do it, removing old patina usualy ruins antique values. Values can be cut 10-90% by improper restoring and cleaning of any part of the gun. Teak is not native to Russia.
Be care full, I cracked the stock on my 1873 Spencer by over oiling it, and lowered its value 1000$ by cleaning the metal. Yes innocent cleaning often ruins antique values.
Thanks for the help and opinions. This thing was heavily greased, oiled and then wrapped in cloth, burlap stowed away in a dry spot. I've already washed it down with varasol and then wiped it again. It appears to be and is safe to say that nothing has or was changed to the original condition including the browning instead of the blueing on the metal parts.