looking for thru-the-wall A/C

Howdy
I'm looking for an 8000 BTU thru-the-wall unit. I'm mainly interested in quietness and reliability. Efficiency and MSRP are somewhat less important.
So far I've found one unit that seems to fit the bill: <http://www.friedrich.com/quietmaster_electronic_feature.html
Pointers to alternatives gratefully accepted! Also BTDT as to the brand-- actually, I've never heard of Friedrich.
thanks!
--
Douglas Frank DigitalWhoopsCompaqImeanHP Co.
ZKO 110 Spit Brook Rd. The older I get,
"frank at zk3.dec.com" <"frank at zk3.dec.com"> wrote in message

This is Turtle.
I would say Friedrich is not a bad brand and i might add that there is a bunch of brands that don't even get in the same ball game as Friedrich. On through the wall units Friedrich would be at the top of the list to look at.
TURTLE