looking for the site about energy ogers?

if lazy land lord did f****ng repairs I wouldn't be fizzing my ass off

Reply to
soroc

If teachers taught, and students learned, you would be able to put a full sentence together without spelling errors.

BTW, 'ogers' is spelled "ogres"

Reply to
Michael Baugh

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 05:00:58 -0400 "Michael Baugh" used 13 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

That reminds me of a good sig. line I read the other day.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. Since you're reading this in English, thank a soldier."

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Reply to
G. Morgan