looking for the site about energy ogers?

if lazy land lord did fucking repairs I wouldn't be fizzing my ass off
If teachers taught, and students learned, you would be able to put a full sentence together without spelling errors.
BTW, 'ogers' is spelled "ogres"

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 05:00:58 -0400 "Michael Baugh" used 13 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

That reminds me of a good sig. line I read the other day.
"If you can read this, thank a teacher. Since you're reading this in English, thank a soldier."
-Graham
Remove the 'snails' from my email
Now THAT, I like. G. Morgan strikes again. Thanks.