looking for the name for a product

I need the name of a material that you could put on the inside of a cabinet door that has the center removed. The material looks sort of like the seat of a caned chair, but isn't actually woven, just has that look. The openings would be round, or maybe octagonal, and not more than 1/4". I've seen it on furniture before, either casual china hutches, or doored bookcases. Any ideas what this might be called?

Reply to
Melissa